Saturday, October 9, 2010

Heather's Hobbies


Crafting has always been a large part of my life.  I have taught many aspects of scrapbooking and cardmaking and really find it very relaxing spending time creating with friends.  I love learning new techniques and experimenting with various new tools and projects.  I have my Copic Marker Certification and really enjoy colouring rubber stamps.  I am crazy about House Mouse stamps because they are so whimsical.  I also love using Stampscape stamps since I am a nature lover. 

Quilling is another love of mine.  I find it very relaxing.  So many people look at it and say it is too finicky for them to even attempt.  If they only knew how easy it is to make beautiful embellishments for cards and scrapbooking.  Right now I am in the process of designing snowflakes for our Christmas tree.

2 comments:

  1. Heather, This is a great start to your blog. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Heather,
    Nice to see you are blogging
    Bronwyn

    ReplyDelete